It’s been an amazingly busy couple of weeks, and now that we finally have a bit of a breather, we wanted to take the time to say a big thank you to everyone who helped out and participated during Ara’s first technical alpha. This is the first time the game has gone out to this wide of an audience, and you’ve all made it a great experience. So seriously, thank you.
Many team members wanted to give a shout out to all the great people who posted on the forums for their insightful and actionable feedback. As one so eloquently put it, “This is the first time I’ve ever said this, but seriously guys, go read the comments. It’s been really motivating to see everyone’s responses and reactions.”
And because data is fun, here are some little tidbits from the alpha:
- 11,281 technologies researched
- 4,695 claim flags crafted
- 1,394,289 units defeated, 8789 armies created, and 48,223 battles won
- Snacks are important. Food, Salt, and Beer were consumed 229, 185, and 179 times respectively, and Cheesemaking was researched 300 times.
- 3,877,199 items sold on the market
If you didn’t get into this technical alpha, no worries, there will be more chances to play the game in the coming months. We’ll have more general updates in between as well, so stay tuned to the Insider Program and Ara social media channels for more information. 😊
Thank you for being such a wonderful community. See you next time.